Discord Fixed Possible bug in Discord Integration

Affected add-on version
I updated this addon to version 2.8.5 (from 2.6.1) and have realised that a job has been created which is bugging out repeatedly.

The entry in xf_job is "resync-discord-users-1, NF\Discord\Entity\SyncLog"
and the PHP error showing up in the server error log is
"TypeError: Argument 1 passed to XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity::__construct() must be an instance of XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager, instance of XF\Pub\App given, called in /............./public/src/XF/Container.php on line 276 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:96"

NB: the addon was upgraded on a test copy of our live site. I've not updated it yet on the live site because of these errors. (However, I suppose it's conceivable that the error is linked to the site being a clone...)

#0 src/XF/Container.php(276): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__construct(Object(XF\Pub\App), 266647, Array)
#1 src/XF/App.php(1687): XF\Container->createObject('NF\\Discord\\Enti...', Array, true)
#2 src/XF/Container.php(234): XF\App->XF\{closure}('NF\\Discord\\Enti...', Array, Object(XF\Container))
#3 src/XF/App.php(3081): XF\Container->create('job', 'NF\\Discord\\Enti...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(238): XF\App->job('NF\\Discord\\Enti...', 266647, Array)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(243): XF\Job\Manager->getJobRunner(Array)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#8 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#9 {main}

Yeah, this is fixed in the next version. I'll get it released shortly.
Hi! We've finally just managed to install 2.8.6, but sadly it didn't fix the bug.
Any suggestions on what else we can try, or what further debugging information we can share with you?

Can you open a ticket and provide a screenshot or or SQL dump of the contents of your xf_job? It's possible you have a stuck job.

Can you open a ticket and provide a screenshot or or SQL dump of the contents of your xf_job? It's possible you have a stuck job.
Will do.
(And yes, there's been a job in there for some time (NF/Discord/Entity/SyncLog IIRC) but I had expected that that would just 'work' once the update was in place :) but perhaps the job needs to be wiped to let the system recover...)

Back