Rosters Ranks?

Skurnicki

Hi im trying to have my members have ranks in rosters.

Currrently when you add memebers it goes by date added, we want a ranks (officers over NCO over Enlisted)

as well we want time in grade cant add it to our profiles for rosters and its in the code

Upvote 0
Yeah, I never got round to publishing the update due to a busy schedule.

I ended up adding a new addition and I'm just polishing that up before release. Will push it out ASAP.

I can see this hasn't been published yet?

My members are asking for a "project structure" of my site, such as "project lead" and different positions for various projects. I believe this could be used for that, am I right?

Yup, you could do that.

I’m currently working with a few individuals on improving Rosters and adding more functionality to it. Just need to get Tickets out the way and then it’ll be full steam ahead on that so feel free to suggest improvements. :)

Any updates on this?
Working on an overhaul of the add-on which should alleviate most issues people have had with Rosters in its current state.

No news to report on that just yet but I'm making great progress. It will be released as an update to all existing license holders along with a complementary license extension since it's taken a lengthy bit of time.

Working on an overhaul of the add-on which should alleviate most issues people have had with Rosters in its current state.

No news to report on that just yet but I'm making great progress. It will be released as an update to all existing license holders along with a complementary license extension since it's taken a lengthy bit of time.
Next year no update also got email
Your license for product Rosters is expiring in 4 weeks, 1 day. Renew Now. Really keep this good work up

It’s currently being tested but as I’ve said before, when the update is released, all licenses will be extended at no extra cost.

We will all be running XF2 by then..!
It’s a good job both versions (XF1 and XF2) have been completed, are in testing and an active license grants access to both XF1 and XF2 version. :)

Back