Tickets Ticket fields Messed Up?

swiftyste

Hello,

I just updated to xf 2.2.4 and i have noticed the following:

• Sidebar: Ticket info custom field (Shows at the bottom of ticket)
  • Sidebar: User info custom field (Shows at the bottom & well below "Ticket info custom field" )
Sidebar: Ticket info custom field & Sidebar: User info custom field use to show at the top just below ticket message ever since i installed ticket system :unsure:

• Above first message custom field is now default or seems default at the top (below ticket message)
Screenshot 2021-03-15 035535.pngScreenshot 2021-03-15 035635.png

This is defo a bug isn't it? or how should be...

I'm not quite sure what you're reporting. Are you saying the sidebar display locations aren't working? Seems OK for me, if so.

Screenshot 2021-04-11 at 19.10.49.png

I'm not quite sure what you're reporting. Are you saying the sidebar display locations aren't working? Seems OK for me, if so.

View attachment 1913
I'm on about where the location of the said custom ticket fields is located before you submit the ticket.

Ever since I had the ticket system which is good couple of years It's always worked as if you select Sidebar: user information that custom ticket field is always located at the top well above any other custom fields already set (when creating the ticket)

So say you create 2 custom ticket field for Sidebar: user information

Then you create 10 custom ticket fields for above first message

Then the fields set to sidebar: user information will show first before the custom fields that was set to above first message.

But since the latest update from xenforo that has all changed it seems which is something that's very weird.

If you select custom fields as Sidebar: user information that seems to force the custom field to the bottom of the list

So again.......

Say you create 2 custom ticket field for Sidebar: user information

Then you create 10 custom ticket fields for above first message

Ticket fields that's set to above first message will show at the top of the ticket fields and the fields set to Sidebar: user information is shown right at the bottom. (When creating the ticket)

Hopefully you understand what I'm going on about regarding this, regardless of selecting display order to 0 or 1 the field that you created as Sidebar: user information is forced to show at the bottom of the ticket (when creating a ticket) then this display order will kick in but as the bottom and not as the top where usually located.

Back