Tickets 2.3.1 is now available for all licensed customers to download.
- Add support for value pruning for fields that are editable only once.
- Force global namespace for functions which are known to be optimizable to bytecode in php, or known global functions to avoid a current namespace lookup for the function.
- Implement warnings for ticket messages.
- Fix incorrect column definition for match types on ticket fields.
- Fix API missing permission check for setting prefix on a ticket.
- Fix ticket discussion threads would not correctly attach to a ticket. Installer will resync desync'ed ticket/discussion thread pairs.
- Don't show flash message when rerouting the contact form.
- Don't duplicate captcha display when a guest is creating a ticket.