XF2?

All of my paid add-ons will be ported over. They're currently in development and are progressing well. I will soon be opening them up to testers and publicising them.

There will be no additional charge to access the XF2 versions, provided you have an active license.

Discord is almost ready, just doing some last bits of testing.

TeamSpeak needs a couple more features to be finished but the underlying API and framework has been ported over.

Didn't feel the need to make a new thread, but how is the progress going for Tickets for XF2? Don't suppose I'm able to query whether you have an estimation for that? :)

I feel like I am beating a dead horse or being a real pain in the arse... but I am curious too about Tickets for XF2.1 @NixFifty and crew. I really like to stick with just a limited number of trusted add-on providers and everything that comes out of here is exceptionally written.... it would just really help to get a solid idea of when the XF2 version of this much needed add-on is scheduled to drop?

I feel like I am beating a dead horse or being a real pain in the arse... but I am curious too about Tickets for XF2.1 @NixFifty and crew. I really like to stick with just a limited number of trusted add-on providers and everything that comes out of here is exceptionally written.... it would just really help to get a solid idea of when the XF2 version of this much needed add-on is scheduled to drop?
It’s basically done now, just polishing it up and testing. Will be upgrading this site then releasing it (along with my Calendar) add-on very soon. :)

Back