XF2?

Does it work flawlessly on this page? Is upgrading from the XF1.5 version supported? :) Hyped for its release, you've got an estimate?

If @NixFifty makes Tickets for XF2.1 available today not only will I create a shrine in my bedroom with candles and his avatar and worship it daily for a month ... I won't ask for anything for Christmas.... and I will then try to rip him away from other NF projects for a custom job I need.

I will also send cookies. No one can deny the power of cookies.

Does it work flawlessly on this page?
Yup it does now. There were a few things that were wonky that I've corrected since installing it here.
Is upgrading from the XF1.5 version supported? :)
Of course.
Hyped for its release, you've got an estimate?
Next couple of days. Made some other minor improvements that I'm testing out and then it's good to go. :)

@NixFifty
What features are missing from the XF2 release? Will Tickets 2.0 have feature parity?

@NixFifty
What features are missing from the XF2 release? Will Tickets 2.0 have feature parity?
Just some smaller items that were missed in the original port like ticket locking for instance. They'll be back and in fact, are back for beta 2.
Any News about Beta2 release?
Hoping to push this out over the weekend.

I already totally forgot about it.

I'm watching time fly by here, while the XF1 EOL deadline comes closer and tickets and calendar gold version are not released yet. I would not be surprised if these addons will be the very last to be ported of all major addons for XF.

Yes, I would like it too. But it seems a pipe dream to me. XF1 EOL deadline was last may. Security updates will stop this year. I think staying on XF1 is extremely unwise.

Tickets & Calendar beta releases do not seem to be making headway and I fear those may not be ready in time. Rosters seems dead. Everything has slowed down here. We will probably see xf2.2 in the near future pushing releases back further. Considering that Applications is on the back burner I just dont have high hopes. But yes, I would like to see a release as well.

Back