Applications product?

SeToY

Hello there,

I'd like to get some info on the Applications product, since it sounds like something I could use nicely if it is what I think it is :D

Are there some screens or a description to that?

Thanks!

It's a "Tickets" adaption and lets you handle applications for whatever (like for club memberships, associates or staff positions as moderators and admins). But it is "work in progress"... there are some features missing that are needed, but when implemented it will surpass the features of any other "applications" add-on of XF...

Mhmm that sounds like something I could use... This is for XF1, right?

I've thought of an application form that let's my staff vote for specific actions on specific applications in a specific category (such as an application in the "Staff" category to apply as staff member, "deny candidate" or "accept candidate" and upon a specific threshold, an action is executed, such a reply to that application). Will that work with this addon?

@Freelancer hit the nail on the head. It's currently in a private state since it's WIP but I'm making great progress. It's for XF1, yeah.

I've thought of an application form that let's my staff vote for specific actions on specific applications in a specific category (such as an application in the "Staff" category to apply as staff member, "deny candidate" or "accept candidate" and upon a specific threshold, an action is executed, such a reply to that application). Will that work with this addon?
Yup! Polls can be attached to applications though I'm still working through the more intricate details of that functionality.

Alright, then I'ma shop that right now and install it on my board - I've got a ton of ideas and use cases for my use cases for that.

HMU if you want more details :)

Alright, then I'ma shop that right now and install it on my board - I've got a ton of ideas and use cases for my use cases for that.

HMU if you want more details :)
It's not quite ready yet and the polls stuff is missing in the public build, FWIW. Might want to hold off a little longer. :D

Just purchased it, but I'ma wait till you tell me it's ready :) Was quite intrigued by the price but I know your coding skills (not time-keeping skills tho :D) so I'ma support you on that

Back