Can we trigget a reminder to pending tickets?

Alpha1

As we have hundreds of pending tickets without a reply it is very & urgently much needed to send them all a email and alert reminder about their open ticket. Is this possible somehow?

If not then please move this to suggestions and please implement functionality for this soon.

You can use escalations to send an alert to the ticket starter if their ticket is pending and it's been x amount of time since their last reply.

Will add email support to next build.

Alerts wont do much for unregistered users and offline members. That will require an email. I will await the next build.
Meanwhile I will see what an alert does for online members.

The cron is now working. I ave been able to cut the number of unanswered tickets down to 160. Hopefully Alerts will reduce that some more. Email reminders would be very helpful.

Can we use html in the email field?
Like this:

Hello {name},

Your Ticket is awaiting your response. Please reply to the ticket to let us know if the ticket is resolved.
<a href="{link}">{title}</a>

{link} will generate a HTML link for you but it’s kind of moot because escalation emails will have ticket details and a link to the ticket already appended to the end of them so you don’t need to add another one.

I’ll add a note for that in the next release.

Can we use html in the email field?
Like this:

Hello {name},

Your Ticket is awaiting your response. Please reply to the ticket to let us know if the ticket is resolved.
<a href="{link}">{title}</a>
Oh I did this exactly like you by intuition... hmmm.

Back