TeamSpeak Fixed Cannot open details modal when no friendly name has been defined

Can't reproduce this.

In 1.1.14, it checks if there's a friendly name and displays that and if not it displays the client's last nickname.

Can't reproduce this.

In 1.1.14, it checks if there's a friendly name and displays that and if not it displays the client's last nickname.
Apparently it works for a handful of our users, but for most of them it does not.

Maybe in some cases it doesn't fetch the client's last nickname? Maybe another fallback would be usable as a last resort, for example "Unnamed" / "Unknown" or "No Name" or something like that.

I've just opened the admin page of a user that's definitely currently on our TeamSpeak server, however it only displays their UUID in braces.

That's pretty peculiar. The only reason the last nickname would not be set would be if the user had not previously joined the server but then again, you can't sync without actually joining the server.

I can put another check on it though. TeamSpeak's weird, hence the reason I try and test against multiple server configurations before pushing a release. :p

upload_2017-7-13_0-0-2.png

Currently on the TS-Server, yet no name visible in the admin cp :)

I could grant you access via FTP, if you want to debug this.

Out of curiosity, can you do the following (if you have time):
  • Enable debug mode
  • Go to ACP -> Development -> Admin Templates
  • Find and open the template 'nixfifty_teamspeak_user_extra'
  • Add this {xen:helper dump, $identity} after <li class="identityItem">
  • Dump the results here (censor any identifying bits

You need to enable debug mode first. If you don't see it after enabling debug mode, you probably have an opcache that you need to flush and if you're not sure how to do that, give it a few mins.

Code:
Associated TeamSpeak Identities:
array(18) {
  ["client_unique_identifier"] => string(28) "/WcVcye/4o2+kv09XXXXXXXXXXXX"
  ["client_nickname"] => string(12) "MYNICKNAME"
  ["client_database_id"] => string(5) "30089"
  ["client_created"] => string(10) "1472499848"
  ["client_lastconnected"] => string(10) "1499845137"
  ["client_totalconnections"] => string(3) "536"
  ["client_flag_avatar"] => string(32) "6c952a83161ae91b425a34663a86a352"
  ["client_description"] => string(46) "#Hochgeschlafen, DEFERENZIERUNG, Sonnenschein~"
  ["client_month_bytes_uploaded"] => string(1) "0"
  ["client_month_bytes_downloaded"] => string(7) "1400718"
  ["client_total_bytes_uploaded"] => string(7) "2002764"
  ["client_total_bytes_downloaded"] => string(8) "51978026"
  ["client_icon_id"] => string(1) "0"
  ["client_base64HashClientUID"] => string(40) "pnghbfhdchlpocinlojcpndnalfeogcibbhopema"
  ["client_lastip"] => string(14) "1.1.1.1"
  ["sync_id"] => int(1110)
  ["friendly_name"] => string(1) " "
  ["preparedName"] => string(1) " "
}
(/WcVcye/4o2+kv09XXXXXXXXXXXX)

I've censored the client_nickname (which was present) UUID and IP.

["friendly_name"] => string(1) " "
Notice it says the string length is 1 character here. In my db query to add the friendly_name field, I set the default field to a space by mistake. Addressed in the next release though.

Thanks for that!

Notice it says the string length is 1 character here. In my db query to add the friendly_name field, I set the default field to a space by mistake. Addressed in the next release though.

Thanks for that!
Will this version be released anytime soon?

Back