Tickets Applications Category Email

Alpha1

I would like to be able to set an email address(es) per category.
I suggest a single line field to be added to category settings where we can fill in email addresses separated by comma or semicolon.
This email address(es) would receive an email when a new ticket or reply is posted.

For example:
The support department would receive an email when a new ticket or reply is posted in the support category.
The RMA department would receive an email when a new ticket or reply is posted in the RMA category.

The support team consists out of multiple members. Their email is not the same as the main email of the support department. If they watch a category they will receive email updates on their own email account. Regardless of this I would like the main email address of the support department to receive instant email updates so that we cannot miss support requests.

The same for the RMA department, except for that they have 2 locations and therefore 2 main email addresses.

Upvote 1
This one is pretty significant for those that want to use Tickets as a helpdesk with different teams/departments.
Could you please consider this one? If this and escalations work then I will be able to use my second license.

Back