Tickets Display the number of PENDING tickets to members

Alpha1

A major problem with tickets is that members seem to miss the pending tickets they have.
After members receive an alert and email, there is no reminder. (I know we can alert create reminders with escalation, but I am yet to see escalations work.)

My suggestion is to treat PENDING tickets (tickets which need a reply from the member) the same as new conversations. Display the number of pending tickets as an alert bubble at the right top of the page between the conversation envelope and the alert icon.

Upvote 0
Did you find time for it yet? We have 527 unanswered pending tickets now.

In any case: I would still like an alert bubble for pending tickets.
It was a poorly done add-on and short of rewriting it, there was nothing further that could be done. I did start my own version of it but can't remember if I finished it. Will dig it up.

I'm probably going to add an alert bubble on the Tickets tab to compensate though.

Great. Thank you.
I did start my own version of it but can't remember if I finished it. Will dig it up.
That would be mighty useful. Currently we can choose between a very buggy onesignal addon that gives errors half the page loads and the less buggy addon that changes name, price, policy every month and sends your users to advertising sites. Its a major PITA because its essential functionality.

I'm probably going to add an alert bubble on the Tickets tab to compensate though.
This would really be awesome...

It is also important for the Mods/Admin to see the number of unviewed/unanswered posts. So if it is just that. The count of unviewed posts it would be superb.

When I was still using Cometchat (pile of bugs) I employed PubNub to push messages between chat and user browser. I am not sure about their PUSH notifications needed an App or not.

Back