Tickets Integration with SFS/TAC Spam Tools

Alpha1

Many tickets we get are from users who have trouble signing up. Because they are blocked by:
  1. stopforumspam
  2. foolbothoneypot
  3. stophumanspam
Then their accounts do not make it through moderation and are therefore deleted and they are referred to contact us, which means the ticket system.

See: https://xenforo.com/community/resou...ollection-anti-spam-complete-collection.1469/

We have a tickets department for 'registration problems'.
For this department it would be useful if the ticket system checks the logs of the aforementioned 3 scripts and lists if the user has any entries in these logs. Then list these entries in the ticket in such a way that it is clear why the user was blocked. (for only staff to see)

For example:
Stopforumspam: IP match
Stopforumspam: email match

This would be very useful because it would allow moderators to process such tickets without admincp access.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm not familiar with this add-on but I've reached out to the developer for a dev license.

Yeah, apparently the free version is pretty similar. I'll probably add some initial support for it in 1.5.x.

That's very helpful. We are already getting tickets related to this and we have not even disabled the old helpdesk yet.

We get a lot of support tickets from users who have been denied by SFS and FBH. Mostly FoolBotHoneypot.
It would save us a lot of time if this info would be visible on the ticket.

Yeah, apparently the free version is pretty similar. I'll probably add some initial support for it in 1.5.x.
We get tickets for this almost every day of the week.
What is needed is the reason the registration is blocked. This can be pulled from the AnyAPI log.
For example:
IP match Stopforumspam: 123.123.123.123
Hidden Fields Modifed, FoolBotHoneyPot: Detected As A Bot

Back