Calendar Refund Policy

Will

Hi. Do you have in place any refunding policy in case if calendar doesn't fit my needs or there are serious bugs ?

As it's $60 I'm expecting high end addon.

Hi. Do you have in place any refunding policy in case if calendar doesn't fit my needs or there are serious bugs ?

As it's $60 I'm expecting high end addon.
Refund Policy

"We will maintain a reasonable policy regarding requests for refunds. We reserve the right to refuse a refund or to apply a partial refund. An administration charge may be applied where a refund is offered."

You can see this within terms and conditions on each add-on but I would believe once you download an add-on it probably be really hard to get a refund but this is something you will likely need to wait for nix to reply about.

Bugs happens with all add-ons and nix is really quick to fix them!

Refund Policy

"We will maintain a reasonable policy regarding requests for refunds. We reserve the right to refuse a refund or to apply a partial refund. An administration charge may be applied where a refund is offered."

You can see this within terms and conditions on each add-on but I would believe once you download an add-on it probably be really hard to get a refund but this is something you will likely need to wait for nix to reply about.

Bugs happens with all add-ons and nix is really quick to fix them!
If it's paid through PayPal, than I can request for refund. I been in such of situation with an other developer.

Back