Roster 'Uniform' Upload - Size Issues?

Hello @Nix ,

We have completed our uniforms for our members - but when uploading it using your addon, it seems to automatically crop/adjust the image size of the original uploaded image. How do I change the .css so this does not occur?

For example:
1671727250978.png

Original image:

Snoopy_Blues.png

You can't change the CSS to fix this because the image is being cropped at the point of upload. Ideally, you'd need to upload a uniform image that has the suggested dimensions of 837x710 pixels but that's a little arbitrary and not really the best solution if you've already got a standard uniform size of your own.

I'll need to look in to reworking the uniform portion of the add-on to better allow a wider range of uniform sizes.

You can't change the CSS to fix this because the image is being cropped at the point of upload. Ideally, you'd need to upload a uniform image that has the suggested dimensions of 837x710 pixels but that's a little arbitrary and not really the best solution if you've already got a standard uniform size of your own.

I'll need to look in to reworking the uniform portion of the add-on to better allow a wider range of uniform sizes.

So the uploader auto edits to 837x710? Interesting.

Would I be ale to send you a payment in order to allow larger ranges of image uploads In the near term future? Thanks!

Wanted to re-inquire about this one. We would love to have high quality res images for our award cases. Let me know what we need to do to make this happen. Thank you!

Back