hydrocut

Hello I configure but information for the connection to my server

But the add-on does not change at all the config that I ask him

Cordially

Attachments

• Captureaddonsts3.PNG
    Captureaddonsts3.PNG
    99.3 KB · Views: 10
I have the same problem. We updated from the latest XF 1.5 version to 2.0.10. It seems like the add-on is now ignoring the input in the server query port field. Our port is 25246, but it still uses port 10011 when testing the connection. This is the error message that is shown, when debug mode is enabled:

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined offset: 0 in src/addons/NF/TeamSpeak/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 31

1.   XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/NF/TeamSpeak/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 31
2.    NF\TeamSpeak\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionTestTeamSpeak() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
3.    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
4.    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
5.    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
6.    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 329
7.    XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Hope this helps. Any idea what is causing the problem?

IIRC, the text will show 10011 but it’s actually using the correct port.

I’m not at my machine at the moment but I don’t believe the error is related. I’ll have a look at it in a few hours and get back to you. :)

That's great, thank you! :)

Just for clarification, there's not only the problem with the the wrong port, our Integration is currently not assigning any usergroups.

That's great, thank you! :)

Just for clarification, there's not only the problem with the the wrong port, our Integration is currently not assigning any usergroups.
The error above may give us a clue as to why that is. :)

Back