Transitioning from Pixel Exit to NixFifty Services

As of 21/12/2016, sales and support of my add-ons will now be handled from nixfifty.com. License holders will be able to claim their licenses on the new system here giving them access to their downloads just as before.

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience this may cause but we feel this will be a productive change in the end.

The following add-ons have been moved over:
  • Tickets
  • TeamSpeak 3 Integration
  • Animated Avatar Permission
  • Rosters
  • Gift User Upgrades
  • Discord Integration (currently in private beta)
Steps to re-claim a license:
  1. Obtain your applicable order numbers through one of the following methods:
    • You can obtain a historical list of order numbers from Pixel Exit by visiting this page. The alphanumeric string after the word 'Order' is what you'll need to copy and only for the products listed above. Be advised, this method will only work until 01/31/2017 after which you'll need to use the alternative method.
    • Search your emails for order confirmations from Pixel Exit from your original purchases. These emails contain the text 'Thank you for your purchase at Pixel Exit' and will contain your invoice number and order number. Either of these can be used for the claiming process.
  2. Once you have obtained your order number and registered here, visit the product page of the item you're wanting to claim and click the 'Claim License' button.
  3. From there, enter your order number and applicable email and hey presto, you should have your license.
Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:
Could you please release another build? Surely there will be plenty of issues to discover. Especially as there is various new functionality and bug fixes that give access to untested functions. At this rate it will be another month before we see the next beta after the upcoming one.

I would really like to get rid of the mess on my site. (duplicate tickets need to be merged, statuses do not update, people can see financial details they should not have access to, etc)

It seems that a lot of bugs are not resolved in the new build. I have not checked all yet, but don't know if its useful to keep posting in every thread that its not yet fixed as you probably already know that.
The most important things are either not fixed/implemented or blocked by a new bug.
Its great that merging now works. (asides from the discussion replies bug) Because this allows me to clean up duplicate tickets.

I am surprised that so many "fixed" bugs are not in the latest release... @NixFifty We need to see more updates in shorter periods to get you more and faster feedback. Get this on heavy rotation and the faster you are relieved. An update every every month will not do it.

I mentioned it in the thread that not everything was merged in, for an unrelated reason. In addition, the only reason this one came out so late was because of some personal stuff I was taking care of.

I should have another release this weekend that has everything bundled in and should be the final version. :)

The problem with one update a month is that it would then take at least 6 months to reach Tickets 1.0 Gold. We have not yet reached a point where we can test all functionality.

After one month of using Tickets live, there is a real need to get essential features working because chaos is becoming a problem. Tickets are not visible and stay unanswered due to escalations and filtering not working yet. Ticket statistics and counts do not work yet. So support requests are unanswered. We have private details are visible to every staff member.

I should have another release this weekend that has everything bundled in and should be the final version.
That would be great. But this does not seem realistic to me to think this would be the final version. Many features have not been tested at all. So there are bound to be bugs. Probably a significant number of bugs. So please plan not only for the next release, but also for the one after that one and the one after that one.

Please try to do a weekly release until there is no more bugs coming in.

@NixFifty - my license for Rosters expires in 5 days. This product has not been updated, however you have been hinting at updates since March. I am still interested in this product and believe it could be very useful when fully developed, however my experiences before and after the transition from PixelExit have not been entirely positive.

Will you please consider extending ALL customers expiring Rosters licenses to cover the first update so that we can all re-evaluate this product with the new features that have been touted for a long time now. If it delivers, I will absolutely buy an extension, but as it is currently I am not using the product on my website and would not consider throwing more money at it in the hope an update is released this year.

Thank you for considering.

@NixFifty - my license for Rosters expires in 5 days. This product has not been updated, however you have been hinting at updates since March. I am still interested in this product and believe it could be very useful when fully developed, however my experiences before and after the transition from PixelExit have not been entirely positive.

Will you please consider extending ALL customers expiring Rosters licenses to cover the first update so that we can all re-evaluate this product with the new features that have been touted for a long time now. If it delivers, I will absolutely buy an extension, but as it is currently I am not using the product on my website and would not consider throwing more money at it in the hope an update is released this year.

Thank you for considering.
I already planned to extend customer licenses for it in addition to providing XF2 updates for it for no extra charge. I think I posted somewhere else that once I get Tickets pushed out, Rosters will be my next focus. The Tickets update has been more of a rewrite so it's been taking me some time to get everything worked out with it but I'm making good progress and the plan has not changed.

In the meantime though, I'd be interested in hearing what you'd like to see in Rosters so feel free to get in touch or post suggestions here.

Thank you. I will do this when I get a chance. My first impressions were very positive, but after real world use I realised there were some things that would need to be done differently.

I'll try to post in the coming days :)

Thank you. I will do this when I get a chance. My first impressions were very positive, but after real world use I realised there were some things that would need to be done differently.
That's completely reasonable. It was commissioned for a client and I opted to release it publicly because it was useful for them, me and others (Russ & Steve use it for their gaming community too). But people's needs are often different to ours.

Nonetheless, I have turned Tickets around for the most part and I intend to do the same with Rosters before I pursue new products. :)

Its nice to see we are getting closer to a RC build. The bugs are clearly getting less and the number of missing features as well. Hopefully the next build contains all functionality. :)

Reactions: Naz
Can we expect a new build this weekend? It would be nice to have escalations working, to proceed towards stable and if I could finally install the addon on all my sites.

I'm not sure what is going on yet. Maybe its the current bugs that need to be fixed. But out of the 100 PENDING tickets not a singe person replied back. Something is going very wrong there. I suspect that people still cant find their ticket.

Back