Transitioning from Pixel Exit to NixFifty Services

As of 21/12/2016, sales and support of my add-ons will now be handled from nixfifty.com. License holders will be able to claim their licenses on the new system here giving them access to their downloads just as before.

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience this may cause but we feel this will be a productive change in the end.

The following add-ons have been moved over:
  • Tickets
  • TeamSpeak 3 Integration
  • Animated Avatar Permission
  • Rosters
  • Gift User Upgrades
  • Discord Integration (currently in private beta)
Steps to re-claim a license:
  1. Obtain your applicable order numbers through one of the following methods:
    • You can obtain a historical list of order numbers from Pixel Exit by visiting this page. The alphanumeric string after the word 'Order' is what you'll need to copy and only for the products listed above. Be advised, this method will only work until 01/31/2017 after which you'll need to use the alternative method.
    • Search your emails for order confirmations from Pixel Exit from your original purchases. These emails contain the text 'Thank you for your purchase at Pixel Exit' and will contain your invoice number and order number. Either of these can be used for the claiming process.
  2. Once you have obtained your order number and registered here, visit the product page of the item you're wanting to claim and click the 'Claim License' button.
  3. From there, enter your order number and applicable email and hey presto, you should have your license.
Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:
Congrats for the new site. and I hope this move becomes START of great days for you and your works. :)

Merry Christmas too ;)

1.5 month later now where do we stand?

Same as before, except this time nobody elses reputation is being dragged down too.

These forums are a waste of time, Nixfifty - you are not PE, and you should consider shutting them down and "supporting" your addons directly on the Xenforo forums.

Tickets 1.4.5 does look good now. Haven't tested it extensively for bugs yet, but everything is in its place now.
Next would be "Roster" as one thing I really need to evolve.

Actually, there are still open bugs in Tickets: https://nixfifty.com/forums/bug-reports.12/?prefix_id=1

Essential features missing:
  • Staff discussions doesn't work
  • You cant reopen a ticket
  • You cant hide departments from staff or assign departments to them
  • There is no field for sensitive data
  • You cant start a ticket for a guest
  • There are no escalations yet (auto-close after no response)
https://nixfifty.com/forums/suggestions.9/?prefix_id=1
This needs to be addressed before it can be used in production.

The main problem I see happening here is work being done on multiple projects and spreading too thin. That doesn't work at all. The one method that works is to work on 1 project and finish that while ignoring everything else. then move onto the next project.

Its nice that we see a new release of Tickets now. But how do we know that we will not be in limbo for the next 6 months? How do we know that the essential basic functionality will ever be released?
The only way to have trust in that is to see regular updates flowing for months.

To avoid wasting my time in addition to the money that seems that I already wasted. Does the ticket mod works?

I installed and configured it and on my first try (as admin) to post a ticket, I got error:
Code:
Mysqli statement execute error : Data too long for column 'password' at row 1
   Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
   Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
   Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
   Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1638
   XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1627
   XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1419
   XenForo_DataWriter->save() in NixFifty/Tickets/ControllerPublic/Ticket.php at line 528
   NixFifty_Tickets_ControllerPublic_Ticket->actionInsert() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
   XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
   XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/paradox/public_html/index.php at line 13

Then I tried as user just in case that there is something wrong with admin permission and I got error:
Code:
A server error occurred. Please try again later.

I opened a ticket here and still no reply. Also I didn't got any email confirming the opening of my ticket unless if this feature does not exists.

What your opinion about this mod? Is there any really stable version to download instead the last one 1.4.5?

Thank you
Christos

Well I cheered to soon...
To avoid wasting my time in addition to the money that seems that I already wasted. Does the ticket mod works?

I installed and configured it and on my first try (as admin) to post a ticket, I got error:
Code:
Mysqli statement execute error : Data too long for column 'password' at row 1
   Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
   Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
   Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
   Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1638
   XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1627
   XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1419
   XenForo_DataWriter->save() in NixFifty/Tickets/ControllerPublic/Ticket.php at line 528
   NixFifty_Tickets_ControllerPublic_Ticket->actionInsert() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
   XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
   XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/paradox/public_html/index.php at line 13

Then I tried as user just in case that there is something wrong with admin permission and I got error:
Code:
A server error occurred. Please try again later.

I opened a ticket here and still no reply. Also I didn't got any email confirming the opening of my ticket unless if this feature does not exists.

What your opinion about this mod? Is there any really stable version to download instead the last one 1.4.5?

Thank you
Christos

At least keep it straight to the rules and post bugs in the bug report forum. Your error is already posted there: https://nixfifty.com/threads/mysql-error-when-creating-ticket-for-other-user.170/

@Freelancer

Didn't expected to have this solved here. What I wanted to check is if the author moves around in forums, but as I understood only users having problems are here. So, it's a waste of time to wait. Need to start my site asap.

Have seen another Ticket mod but from an author B.... (don't remember the full username). But as I read in many sites he used (at least in the past) backholes so is a security risk to use such mods. Any other ticket mod in the market??

Thank you

If you are talking about "Brivium": I strongly recommend you give it a wide berth. They burned themselves with illegal activities.

BTT: I really hope that @NixFifty gets his mind straight and puts his energy into the completion of Tickets and Rosters. Since these add-ons are unique and Pro Forum admins like myself need them.

Brivium. Yes that's was the name. What about ver. 1.4.3? Is it stable? I don't think that @NixFifty will appears sometime soon as I'm still waiting a reply to my presales question. If someone does not replies even to sales questions, don't expect to reply soon to support questions.

I'll properly address criticisms once I return from my trip but yeah, to cut a long story short I'm on a trip for a couple days thus my slow responses.

Yes, I admit I have not been on the ball and while there may be reasons for this, they probably won't quell the dissatisfaction some feel. It has been just over a month since I left Pixel Exit. In that time, I've created and released updates for my three major add-ons and have updates in the pipeline for the others. I am no longer the only developer working on these products and while I realise in the past I may not have delivered updates in a timely manner, I am aiming to turn that around.

I pushed 1.4.5 the other day and there were some pretty hefty changes in that (adding guest support and guest attachment support, for example). As such, I wanted to thoroughly test it to ensure there were no issues with it since there's a whole can of privacy concerns if something along the pipeline breaks. I also had a pretty solid password hashing system down but a little ways down during testing, I realised it was not adequate enough. Instead of pushing out 1.4.5 with a potentially flawed password hashing method, I spent extra time redoing that and testing it. One issue slipped past me and was a silly typo from the original method. I've fixed this in 1.4.6 so users running in to it can upgrade to that to solve that issue.
Brivium. Yes that's was the name. What about ver. 1.4.3? Is it stable? I don't think that @NixFifty will appears sometime soon as I'm still waiting a reply to my presales question. If someone does not replies even to sales questions, don't expect to reply soon to support questions.
I'm on a trip away from home and your ticket was created late last night just as I'd stepped away from the Internet. I have replied now and pushed a fix in response. :)

Tickets 1.4.5 does look good now. Haven't tested it extensively for bugs yet, but everything is in its place now.
Thank you for the support. It is appreciated.

There is an update to Rosters I've been meaning to push out but I need to test it some more. If you're open to it, you're welcome to help test. :)

I'll properly address criticisms once I return from my trip but yeah, to cut a long story short I'm on a trip for a couple days thus my slow responses.

Couple of days, right?

It doesn't even matter what the excuse is, you may have genuine reasons for being so slow to communicate. The problem is you lie to yourself and us over what we should expect. Constantly.

I supported you in the past, bought your products, because PixelExit was a great company. I didn't complain for so long because they deserved better. I even turned down a refund when I privately complained.

Sort yourself out Nixfifty, or at least stop saying you'll do things and then fail to deliver all the time.

Back