Transitioning from Pixel Exit to NixFifty Services

As of 21/12/2016, sales and support of my add-ons will now be handled from nixfifty.com. License holders will be able to claim their licenses on the new system here giving them access to their downloads just as before.

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience this may cause but we feel this will be a productive change in the end.

The following add-ons have been moved over:
  • Tickets
  • TeamSpeak 3 Integration
  • Animated Avatar Permission
  • Rosters
  • Gift User Upgrades
  • Discord Integration (currently in private beta)
Steps to re-claim a license:
  1. Obtain your applicable order numbers through one of the following methods:
    • You can obtain a historical list of order numbers from Pixel Exit by visiting this page. The alphanumeric string after the word 'Order' is what you'll need to copy and only for the products listed above. Be advised, this method will only work until 01/31/2017 after which you'll need to use the alternative method.
    • Search your emails for order confirmations from Pixel Exit from your original purchases. These emails contain the text 'Thank you for your purchase at Pixel Exit' and will contain your invoice number and order number. Either of these can be used for the claiming process.
  2. Once you have obtained your order number and registered here, visit the product page of the item you're wanting to claim and click the 'Claim License' button.
  3. From there, enter your order number and applicable email and hey presto, you should have your license.
Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:
Happy New Year @All :)

@NixFifty do you have a schedule how and when the projects will see new releases? Shorter and smaller update increments are much better than large updates.

I'd like to see a new maintenance release for tickets once a month, so that all bugs are fixed. For example the first week of the month do a maintenance release for tickets. The second or third week do a maintenance release for the next product, etc. This assures the stability and confidence.

Happy New Year @All :)

@NixFifty do you have a schedule how and when the projects will see new releases? Shorter and smaller update increments are much better than large updates.
Happy new year! Hope you had a refreshing break. :)

I do plan to move to one since I currently just work my way through my to do list with no set deadlines. I would like to start pumping out more regular releases especially now that I have XF2 products to consider.

As a general update for products though, I’m currently polishing up Calendar and fixing some last minute gremlins I’ve noticed (missing phrases, typos, etc). I’ve been working away on a Tickets update to clean up the codebase a little and introduce some improvements and features (KB anyone?). Applications is also intertwined with Tickets since they’re effectively built off the same foundation.

I’m also sitting on some updates ready to go but haven’t had a chance to drop yet cause of the holidays and just getting back in to the swing of things. Hoping to start dropping them later this week.

But yeah, 2018 = involving more testers, more maintenance releases, quicker release cycles and new products. Roughly in that order. I’ll try and publicly set some deadlines too as that adds some accountability.

I praise the new Calendar "Beta 1" version. There is A LOT of progress. Thumbs up. Especially to mention the "Responsive Mode" layout problem seems to be fixed for now. Just keep it this way, it's good. I found some bugs of course and also some suggestions that seem to be necessary to improve the user experience. I will post them now in the according forums.

Reactions: Naz
What happened? I thought Calendar and Tickets releases were nearly ready, but months are passing again.
Lots to do on all fronts. Tickets is getting a major update, Calendar for XF1 is basically done but haven’t had time to kick out a release for it, Calendar for XF2 is being worked on. That and lots of client and XF2 work.

Will push out that Calendar for XF1 release today though. :)

Though with that said, it does make me wonder if there’s a better way to handle longer release cycles like this.

Some of Tickets’ current open issues mostly stem from early design choices so those things either need to be redone substantially thus taking a wee bit longer. I might just start pumping out beta builds in the same vein as my other products.

And "Applications"? :unsure:
I was just thinking, I should've mentioned what's happening with that too. :D

Essentially, it's built off the Tickets codebase with phrases changed and some unique features. Since it's built off the Tickets code, it also has some of the design quirks Tickets does. Once I've redone those quirky parts, Applications will also be good to go. It just needs a good jumping off point so the current issues don't need to be fixed twice in future. Does that make sense? :)
Smaller and faster increments might get better results. It also makes a constant improvement of the user experience possible. Better improve 3 issues in a short time than 20 in a long time. :)
Agreed. I have a stable version of 1.6.0 that I may release as a beta kind of like we did with 1.5.x. It just lacks a lot of the fixes I still need to apply but other than that, there's a decent amount of stuff packed in.

Tickets is getting a major update
I get that, but there is a difference between addons that are not in gold status yet, and addons you have sold that result in major problems when using live. We have hundreds of tickets of which the ticket starter needs to be alerted or the staff has no clue that someone has asked for help. It has been 7 months now since you told me to hang on as fixes were coming for Tickets that would allow me to use the second license. I even hired staff for it who has been waiting for you since then.
Just tell me that it will take too long so I can just forget about it and install zendesk and get on with it. I don't think its fair to keep telling me its almost there and meanwhile take on many different projects. And I would rather not be breathing in your neck and keep asking for your attention.

Don't you think its best to finish one project milestone, before you move on to the next? Otherwise you keep doing small bits in dozens of projects and nothing gets really finished. And everyone is stuck. That would give me a lot of stress if I were in your shoes.

Why not put everything on hold, bring tickets 1.6 stable to release. Then do the next project milestone, etc?

Back