Tickets Fixed Cant access ticket after merge

A member posted a second ticket which I merged into the first. After that it could not longer be found. The member posted another ticket, which lists that the member has 2 tickets.

When clicking the ticketcount it leads to only the last ticket:
/tickets/member/roxy290.406407/
Changing the sort order does not cause a page refresh. On this page it lists that the member has 1 ticket.

On the members profile there is no ticket listed at all. Weirdly enough it lists an empty table from @Xon 's posting areas function:
Screenshot-2018-2-10 Roxy290.png
This seems to be an additional issue.The Posting Area's tab is gone.

How do I find the missing ticket?

Hmm, will look in to what's gone on here. I've just tried this on one of my sites and it worked as expected.

For the meantime you can use a SQL query:
Code:
select ticket_id from xf_nixfifty_ticket where username = 'Roxy290';

A member posted a second ticket which I merged into the first. After that it could not longer be found. The member posted another ticket, which lists that the member has 2 tickets.
If you merge without a redirect, this is expected. The second ticket no longer exists because it's been merged in to the first so the redirect serves as a dummy that just takes you to the new destination. This is also how it works in core xf.

I think I found the problem. The person filed 2 tickets as a guest which were merged. However, its hard to find tickets as there is no search.

Later a 3rd ticket was added as a member/ For some reason the ticket lists that there is a second ticket connected to the account. There is no second ticket.

The profile issue is a different issue. Probably an addon conflict.

Back