Tickets Not a Bug CAPTCHA error?

Affected version

Ascalon

It is possible, that is problem from last update with captcha? Because I know, some unregistered users post ticket before without problems and if someone want to post ticket now, there is message:
Code:
You did not complete the CAPTCHA verification properly. Please try again.
I am using invisible hCaptcha.

I can't reproduce this whilst also using invisible hCaptcha. I'd recommend checking if there's any browser extensions that could be causing a conflict.

Also, there haven't been any CAPTCHA related changes in a while.

OK, it is probably problem with some other add-on, because this is happened even if I use browser with no extensions or if I change CAPTCHA typ... :-/

Thanks for help.

Hi, sorry to bring this up again, but I'm not really sure what to do anymore. I have confirmed from multiple users that this happens always and to everyone if they aren't logged in or are banned, so it's not a browser or other external component issue. So most likely it is a problem with some extension combination, but I don't know here. Can you please help what to look for, what could be the problem?

https://prekladyher.eu/soubory/data/ticket.mov

Thank you for your time.

There were some fixes in the latest version and I think a couple more incoming in the next. Have you updated?

OK I finally know what is wrong but I don't understand why is this happened...

When is create ticket page open, you must switch to other browser tab or other application and switch back and tadaaaa:

We try this in many browsers and other computers with different operation systems and it is still same behavior...

I am sorry for long inactivity. I was trying Captcha, reCAPTCHA and using Cloudflare and the behaviour is same with each one.

No problem.

I think there's some CAPTCHA-related fixes in the next version that I need to release. I'll look in to getting that done this week.

Back