Calendar More exposure for Event Locations

Mouth

Can we please have more exposure for Event Locations.

Presently, it only appears on the Event page ( eg. /calendar/event.1/ ) within the Information Sidebar (also, G-Maps display, if you have that ACP active).

I'd like to see the Location/Address appear i) at the top of the Event page, ii) within the Featured Event block, iii) on the Calendars ( eg. /calendar/test.2/ ) content page, and iv) as a tooltip when hovering over the event on the calendar homepage (Basic, Agenda, or List).

(Calendar homepage) Tooltip to show location ...
Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 17.31.04.png

(Calendars list) Location on inserted/new line between date/times and description ...
Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 17.30.40.png
(Featured Events display) Location on inserted/new line between date/times and description ...
Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 17.30.23.png

(Event display page) Location on inserted/new line below date/times ...
Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 17.30.05.png

Upvote 0
Any reason the tooltip location when beside the author/date, and not on a line below the title? It could be confused as more like the author/edit location rather than the event location.
Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 12.52.58.png

Should teh tooltip also be working for the Schedule view too? It doesn't appear for me.

Any reason the tooltip location when beside the author/date, and not on a line below the title? It could be confused as more like the author/edit location rather than the event location.
Makes sense, moved it to a new line.
Should teh tooltip also be working for the Schedule view too? It doesn't appear for me.
Should be but there isn't. Seems like an issue in the Calendar library. Will dig in to it.

Makes sense, moved it to a new line.
Thanks. Can you move it to a line above the by-line (user, date, time) instead of below the by-line? It looks quite awkward and inconsistent at the moment as the last line and below the by-line.

Also, can you action for the List Layout too please. It's currently still on the same line as the by-line, for this display.

Should be but there isn't. Seems like an issue in the Calendar library. Will dig in to it.
Thanks. It does make it awkward and inconsistent not having it for the Schedule view type.

Back