Calendar release

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Mouth, May 28, 2018.

1. Freelancer

Freelancer Well-Known Member

ACP Options are rad... :D Have no issue with that.

Mouth and ALfa1 like this.
  2. Tealk

Tealk Member

I just wish I had it as an option;)

Mouth and ALfa1 like this.
  3. Mouth

Mouth Well-Known Member

4. Tealk

Tealk Member

5. ALfa1

ALfa1 Well-Known Member

You do not have access to the calendar forums. Ask @NixFifty to add permissions.

6. Tealk

Tealk Member

are there forums for all addons?
    because I only have main category and addons with Suggestions and Bug Report

7. NixFifty

NixFifty Administrator Staff Member

In some cases, addons have dedicated forums for their suggestions and bugs that appear to license holders. Doesn't really matter where you put the thread though, I'm aware of it and I can see both sides of the argument for and against notifications on declined / removed RSVPs. I'll include an option in the next version.

8. Freelancer

Any updates? I need mo' of 'dem updates...

ALfa1, thomas and Mouth like this.
  9. ALfa1

ALfa1 Well-Known Member

It would be nice to be able to use calendar. I cant import anything into it. FS importer is missing. vb importer is broke. So I am stuck. I have only myself to blame here as I should have known better and wait longer with purchasing it. Now once again I have a paid product that I cannot use.

10. Freelancer

It would actually be nice to be able to use the add-on. There are still enough flaws that prevent me to use Calendar, Roster, Applications.

11. ALfa1

ALfa1 Well-Known Member

With 'use' I meant testing it out with my own data. Before using it in production there need to be the aforementioned features and some improvements.

12. Mouth

Mouth Well-Known Member

To be fair, it's a 2 week old bug that has been labelled as fixed, so just awaiting a few more bugs to be corrected and a release? That said, I have been surprised by the quality of some releases and the obvious nature of some bugs logged.

By comparison, I have a 2 month old XF 1.5 bug that causes financial issues that hasn't even been acknowledged/confirmed yet, let alone labelled as fixed.

ALfa1 likes this.
  13. Freelancer

Dynamic Discussion Thread Title Update when the event changes date... WORKS. Hell yes. That is awesome.

ALfa1 and Mouth like this.
  14. Mouth

Mouth Well-Known Member

Sure is, very nice indeed.