Calendar release

elmo_do_the_happy_dance_baby_t_shirt-rd8c325185f8c48f9a238411dfb3c2933_j2nhu_307.jpg

Update is going great, lots of little improvements and an XF2 version ready to be shipped too.

I’ve been a bit preoccupied with other commitments so haven’t pushed em yet as I’d like to be around to support them. :)

The coming week and the next look good for me, schedule wise, so I’ll drop an update after I’ve done some final testing to make sure they’re both good to go. Appreciate the patience and very excited to see calendar on your forum. :D

The coming week and the next look good for me, schedule wise, so I’ll drop an update after I’ve done some final testing to make sure they’re both good to go.
Great. I really need to get a fix out for the incorrect RSVP counts, as users are starting not to create events because of this issue.

Great. I really need to get a fix out for the incorrect RSVP counts, as users are starting not to create events because of this issue.
I think I mentioned it but I was never actually able to reproduce that. Moot point though since I've tweaked the way the numbers are crunched so that it's less prone to falling over in the off chance that it happens.

Almost, just doing edge case testing at the mo’ to make sure some of the more pesky issues and low level changes are working as expected. Thanks for your patience. :)

The last release was a major step forward. But Google is still throwing structured data errors. There is no access to old events. On PixelExit style the RSVP buttons look like crap if positioned above item. Your events link is dead.And there is an issue with current events.
If you are not using Calendar live yet, then wait until that is fixed.

I think the dead link and the missing old events would be a problem. My users would have a hard time coping with that. I will wait. Thanks. Just need to renew my license again.

Back